Sunday 6 May 2018

Sunny Side Up Cart Sale 02

Hiya hunnies

I have another post for the  Sunny Side Up Cart Sale!
There is various great designers who are taking part and items are only 10L! Each! designer has the option this round of having 1 special item priced at 50L.


The cart sale is still running till the  16th May.

I love this outfit!
Body
Catwa Head Magy 
Maitreya Mesh Body -  Lara V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape my own..


*I.M. Collection Brenna  top{Gold}Maitreya
* I.M. Collection Dolly Shorts {Black} Maitreya
Shoes * Lindy OarenM Goldy
DOUX - Lia Hairstyle (Stop by Kink(Y) before May 19th)
 elise - Annamaria - MAITREYA BENTO Rings
 {C&C} Elegant Crystal Necklace 
*HG. Bang Bang


Such a cute dress for those hot summer days.


[RA] Cherry Hair
*DWD Summer Fruit Beach Dress - Maitreya
Shoes -* Lindy Tabitha Yellow  
Lauda Sunglasses 
sim  Please be kind, and ask the owner of Lagos Sim, if you wish to visit... SL( Madit Renfew ) Thank you.

Thanks for stopping by.
Don't forget to follow me if you haven't already! 
Have a wonderful weekend xxxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...