Wednesday 16 May 2018

W.G Store -Electra

Hey my hunnie's!

I have a new Top from Wild Girl's!
I paired it up with the Wild Gilr's short from the Estela set.

Body

Catwa Head Magy
Maitreya Mesh Body -  Lara V4.1 hands and feet
Shape my own..


*Booty's BeautyCatwa Makeup ~ Bella Notte Hud 
DOUX - Raven Hairstyle [Ponytail] 
W.G Store - Top Electra Fitmesh Model Maitreya
W.G Store - Short Estela Fitmesh Maitreya
[ZEX] Angel love - Wings necklace / Silver 
e.marie // Unicorn Confetti nails
ROC:: Lace Up Heels! Knee High_Maitreya 
Cae :: Beachcomber :: Bracelet 
Lyndy in Chains - Belly chain daisy.




Enjoy
Thanks for reading my post.
Please follow my blog if you haven't already.xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...